Green Mountain Water & Sanitation District adheres to Denver Water's water use rules and regulations.
Summer watering rules are in effect May 1 to Oct. 1.
- Water during cooler times of the day — lawn watering is not allowed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Water no more than three days per week.
- Do not allow water to pool in gutters, streets and alleys.
- Do not waste water by letting it spray on concrete and asphalt.
- Repair leaking sprinkler systems within 10 days.
- Do not irrigate while it is raining or during high winds.
- Use a hose nozzle with a shut-off valve when washing your car.
Please use the link below to find the latest information from Denver Water.